Welcome to Shababpedia
If this is your first time, we suggest you check the help page.
If you want to test how to use this wiki, you can start editing your own profile.
- Tablet/cell phone for each kid ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 11:22, 27 February 2017 ]
- Picture refining ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 09:42, 24 February 2017 ]
- Comedy ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 09:38, 24 February 2017 ]
- Khamsa documentary a view from Lebanon ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 09:23, 24 February 2017 ]
- Change in weather ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 03:39, 23 February 2017 ]
- Honesty ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 03:38, 23 February 2017 ]
- Drama and cinema ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 14:17, 22 February 2017 ]
- Valentine day ( Mohamadelmaouch ) - [ 14:16, 22 February 2017 ]
- Khamsa documentary a view from Algeria ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 20:38, 20 February 2017 ]
- Youth and politics in Algeria ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 20:32, 20 February 2017 ]
- Metting "Youth as a resource” ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 20:27, 20 February 2017 ]
- World Radio Day ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 15:25, 19 February 2017 ]
- Wech derna? A web documentary ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 15:18, 19 February 2017 ]
- Cinema in Algeria ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 15:08, 19 February 2017 ]
- KHOTWA project ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 15:01, 19 February 2017 ]
- “Le sous-marin”- a cultural space ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 14:43, 11 January 2017 ]
- The Algeria Model United Nations ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 14:23, 11 January 2017 ]
- Samarkand-novel ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 14:24, 9 January 2017 ]
- Algeria Web Awards ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 10:40, 8 December 2016 ]
- New technologies in Algeria ( Hayetkhoudi ) - [ 10:21, 8 December 2016 ]
Shababpedia is a website that hosts content (video, music, writing) created by young people from Arab countries. Shababpedia aims to be a collaborative space that puts the youth populations of Arab countries at centre stage. Read more about shababpedia
Every article you write must be under any of these main categories. Read the help page to learn how to do it.
Economies (20 articles)
Economies are defined by how resources are managed to meet individual and collective needs (material and immaterial) of society.
Education (17 articles)
Education is a process of socialisation that plays a role in an individual's development from childhood. It is based on the transmission of values and knowledge.
Gender (8 articles)
Gender is a human construction that social and cultural conventions, and biological capacities to define its role in puclic and private life and societal institutions.
Health (5 articles)
At a medical level, health is the state in which we find the organism when it is free of illness and carries out its functions in a natural way.
Kinship (5 articles)
Kinship is a structured system of relations in which individuals are connected to each other by interlocking links and branches.
Knowledges (38 articles)
As defined by Friederich Nietzsche "knowledge is always a certain strategic relation in which man finds himself placed".
Marginalisation (17 articles)
Marginalisation is defined as a complex process of relegating specific groups of people to the lower or outer edges of society.
Mobilities (8 articles)
In a broad sense, mobility refers to the movement of people in a social structure, such as from place to place, from job to job, or from one social class or level to another.
Politics (34 articles)
Politics is the activity through which people conform, preserve, oppose, disrupt and improve the general rules under which they live.
Religion (4 articles)
Religion is a social phenomenon that is usually taught and transmitted through the culture: therefore, it has a socialising function.
Social movements (3 articles)
Social movements are forms of collective action that emerge in response to situations of inequality, oppression and/or unmet social, political or economic demands.